Sunday, May 9, 2010

My 'Life To Do Continued..'

5.Visit asia- Begjing & Hongkong, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos.......and volunteer in an orphanage while there.

6.Get dressed up in the appropriate attire (yes, a HUGE expensive hat and sundress) and drink gin and tonics while watching the kentucky derby

7. Visit New Zealand with all of my brothers-we have all wanted to go here......and bungee jump, surf, do the outdoorsy stuff!

8. become affluent--make sure to be able to pay for all of my children's college education & more

9. Become a speaker/writer/author life coach extrodinare!! Of course, after I am a leadership consultant, professor, event planner, etc......my dream is to write an advice/self-help blog/website, do consulting work for organizations on generation Y & leadership, coach some people, and write a book. Yep, some day I will do it....

10. Become the proud owner of a little pup- shitzu ( spelling) or miniature yorkie.....and name her Anabella OR Lucy

11. See beyonce, usher, rihanna, and chris brown in concert.....enough said!

12. Do a roadtrip all around the US--to do's: vineyards in California, hiking in New Mexico, beaching in LA, whale watching in Boston, and the list goes on...

13. Live in Washington D.C .--not forever, but for a year or so....I want to spend my weekends exploring the history of the United States :)

14. join a book club ( geeky, I know.....) so I can chat with other people and read books for a purpose....

15. Plan an RV roadtrip through Alaska and Canada for my dad.....and be his personal tour guide.

16. Adopt a child from abroad- either Africa or Asia

17. Own a yellow car...I know, I know this is weird but I love the color yellow because it's bright and happy.....maybe a VW BUG?!?!

18. Become healthier- loose 30 lbs and make healthy eating a lifestyle- not just a phase.

19. Do a 'what happens in vegas, stays in vegas' vacation with girlfriends- Next winter break with friends I've met in the Virgin Islands!!!

20. graduate college- next spring!

21. become a mentor- I've done big brothers big sisters but have had trouble with consistency with my littles moving all of the time.....I am going to apply to be a mentor for a program the U this fall....

22. go white water rafting!

23. visit costa rica and explore the jungle

I feel like there is still more to come.......stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment